RHI Energies residential
We are now witnessing the effect of climate change globally which is having a significant impact on our energy consumption habits. Ground source heat systems are a renewable energy source that can provide an energy efficient means of heating and cooling a property, whilst reducing significantly the associated carbon footprint and the average cost of the utility bill. Combining other technologies such as solar panels to enhance and increase the overall efficiency and performance of the system can also be achieved.
The Government has now introduced the Renewable Heat Incentive to encourage and incentivise the use of ground source and other renewable products over the next 20 years. Home owners can benefit financially by installing this type of system within the home environment.
RHI Energies uses quality proven reliable products to enhance the overall ground source heating package being offered. With leading manufacturers in the market place, RHI Energies can provide flexibility in offering the client specifically what is required on a project by project basis.
- High Coefficient of Performance (COP) obtained in both heating and cooling modes
- Energy efficient control packages
- Ground source heat pumps combined with solar
- Free cooling solutions enabling even greater seasonal COP
- Water loop allows heat gain and losses to be balanced to enable heat to be removed and transferred
save the environment…
- Renewable energy source
- Low CO2 emissions to meet new government regulations
- Low quantities of non-ozone depleted refrigerants used
- Low liability for carbon tax
- The government has introduced the Renewable Heat Incentive to help reduce carbon emissions over the next 20 years. The scheme’s incentives help reduce energy bills by using this type of technology