about RHI Energies
In an ever changing market place RHI Energies was established to provide energy saving systems to reduce carbon footprint and to reduce the amount of CO² within mechanical heating and cooling systems.
RHI Energies is accredited by the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) for the design and installation of ground source systems. RHI Energies assesses your requirements and engineers ground source borehole systems coupled with solar and ice storage to reduce power consumption and carbon emissions. Using the latest design software and latest techniques available in the market, savings of up to 45% on power consumption can be achieved on a well engineered ground source system against traditional systems currently being used.
We source a variety of technologies and products to ensure that every installation is maximising its energy efficiency. RHI Energies focuses closely on reducing energy consumption and this is where we are making a real difference to the environment. Reducing power consumption equates to a reduction in emissions which benefits the environment twofold.
RHI Energies can offer the following systems:
- Vertical closed loop ground source system design and installation
- Horizontal closed loop ground source system design and installation
- Open bore hole abstraction and recharge design supply and installation
- Open irrigation bore hole supply and installation
- Geoplate (water based) ground source system design and installation
- Hybrid systems using ice storage and dry coolers.
- Solar panel supply and installation.